About Private Charter Tours
Booking now for 2021 tours.
The Ultimate West Coast Experience! Book your private charter and explore the Discovery Islands and Salish Sea on an exclusive wildlife and cultural adventure. Whether you are on a quest to find whales and other wildlife or expand your knowledge about the local First Nations culture, our crew will deliver a tailored marine adventure to suit your needs.
Our brand-new 34’ covered aluminum vessels are designed to deliver a safe and unforgettable West Coast experience. Perfect for multi-generational families and groups up to 12 people. Key features include:
- Plush Comfort Seats inside the cabin and fresh air Adventure Seats on the deck for every guest
- Extra large windows for optimal viewing
- On-board walk-in bathroom (head)
- Landing-craft design with drop-down ramp to explore remote beaches
- Heated cabin for ultimate comfort and warmth
- USB charging ports for your electronic devices
Choose from half day to full day charters with an experienced skipper plus naturalist or First Nation guide. Private charter ideas include:
- Private boat charter
- Private tour charter
- Private wildlife charter
- Private whale watching charter
- Private bear charter (different pricing applies)
We cater to guests who desire a genuine connection with First Nation culture and some of British Columbia’s most sought out creatures and mountainous landscape. Book your private adventure today!
Please Contact Us to Book Your Private Charter.
- 12 guests maximum per tour
- Minimum age is 4 yrs old (restricting visits to Orford Bay) - June 4 - Oct 11, 2021
- In Orford Bay - Minimum age is 8 years old - June 6 - August 14, 2021 and Minimum age is 10 years old - August 15 to October 31, 2021
- All passengers aged 4 to 15 yrs. of age must be accompanied by an adult 18+
- Brand new heated and covered boats with the option of outdoor open seating
- Washroom facilities available on the boats
- Snacks and beverages included on the 4 hour tour
- For a full day private charter tour, lunch can be made available as an add-on and is tailored to your dietary restrictions/allergies
- Cancel up to 30 days prior to tour date for full refund. Less than 30 days notice is non-refundable
- Routes may vary depending on whale sightings and weather
- Disclaimer: Tour departures can be subject to time change and are weather dependant
What to Bring
- Warm layered clothing and rain gear
- Sun hat or hat (toque or beanie)
- Sunscreen and lip balm
- Insect repellent (recommended if going to Orford Bay)
- Camera (tripod and monopod allowed)
Deposits and Conservation Fee
- When booking – we require a 50% deposit
- 30 days before tour – the remaining balance is charged and is non-refundable
- An 8% Fuel Surcharge, and 5% GST per person will be applied during the booking process.
- A Conservation fee of $40.00 is applied for a half day charter during the booking process
- A Conservation fee of $80.00 is applied for a full day charter during the booking process
The conservation fee supports the Homalco fish hatchery, in Orford Bay, in rebuilding native wild salmon populations to enhance wildlife habitat, while also protecting the Indigenous roots, culture and food source of the Homalco First Nation.
A friendly reminder that your remaining balance payment update will be sent to you via email. Be sure to check your junk folder, just in case!