Introducing two new, state-of-the-art, 12 passenger landing craft vessels this 2021 season!
Meet ƛoχʷay (Klohoy), the first vessel to join Homalco Wildlife & Cultural Tours.
ƛoχʷay (Klohoy) features two seating options for each guest:
- 12 Comfort Seats inside the heated cabin; motorcoach quality bucket seat with arm rests and beverage holders
- 12 Adventure Seats outside on the front deck; comfortable bucket seats
- Landing craft design with front deck that lowers to allow guests to walk directly off the boat onto a shore/beach in areas without docks
- Extra-wide-and-tall, heated cabin for guest comfort and spaciousness
- Extra-large windows in the cabin — the largest in any tour vessels in Campbell River — allow for unprecedented wildlife and nature viewing
- Easy-access toilet inside cabin
- Twin fuel-efficient Yamaha 300HP outboard motors
- State-of-the-art navigation and electronics for guest safety
Adventure Seating Clothing: All guests who wish to ride outside have access to warm and dry safety clothing that includes Mustang Survival Suits and Floater Jackets commonly used on Zodiac-style tours.